Returns, Money Back Guarantee, Exchanges & Cancellations
Al-Hijaab Islamic Clothing promise to provide a full refund or exchange for any item(s) that you have purchased in the unlikely event that you are not completely satisfied with your purchase. Full refunds and or exchanges will only be provided for returned goods that meet all of the following conditions.
Note: Most returns are due to sizing problems; we strongly advise our customers to view our size chart before purchasing a clothing item!
Note: The colours of products may vary due to screen colours and photography light. If in doubt then please contact us.
Conditions which must be met for items to be accepted as returns/exchanges
Item(s) returned must:
- be returned within 10 days of it being shipped out by Al-Hijaab (inc weekends)
- be unmarked and unsoiled with any original ticketing and tags still attached
- be returned in its original packaging
- not have been worn outdoors
- not have been worn indoors for longer than a couple of hours
- not have been washed or dry cleaned
- be free of any strong odours
- be returned with the original receipt
In the case of credit/debit card purchases, refunds will only be made to the credit/debit card with which the goods were originally purchased. Cheques will only be issued for postal purchases. Credit/debit card refunds will be made within 7 days of receiving the goods back, Postal refunds within 14 days of receiving the goods back. This does not affect your statutory rights.
Exclusions to the Returns & Money Back guarantee policy
Garments which are tailored and or made to measure by Al-Hijaab, audio cassettes & CDs, sweets and perfumes are all excluded from our returns policy. This does not affect your statutory rights.
Important notes: It is your responsibility to pay for shipping of unwanted items back to us
If you simply wish to exchange an item(s) which we have accepted as meeting all the conditions of a return (as described above) then we will refund/charge you any adjustments as is necessary. We will not charge a shipping fee for sending out to you any item(s) which is being exchanged
within the UK.
Returns from outside the UK will only be refunded and if another size is required a new order will have to be made.
Mailing your Internet Return(s)
- Please complete the returns/exchanges form by clicking here. In order to view the return/exchange form you will need to have Adobe Acrobat installed on your computer. If you don't already have it installed you can download it for free by clicking here
- After completing the returns/exchanges form you will be made aware of the necessary details which you must include inside your returns parcel when returning it to us.
- Send your return to us in a sturdy envelope or box to the following address
86 LUMB LANE , BRADFORD
BD8 7QZ ,
- When sending you return we advise you to make use of a reputable courier who is able to provide you with a tracking number in case the package is lost or misdirected.
- It is your responsibility to pay for the shipping of unwanted items back to us.
In accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000 you may cancel your order for any reason within 7 days of receipt of your goods. Provided the goods are returned as set out in the conditions for acceptance of returns/exchanges, we will refund your payment, minus any shipping costs, within 30 days. In the case of credit/debit card payments the refund will only be made to the card used for the payment. This does not affect your statutory rights.
To cancel any order you must contact Al-Hijaab as soon as possible to prevent that order from being shipped out. If your order is shipped out before it can be cancelled then any refunds will be subject to the normal Returns Policy (this includes you having to pay for the shipping costs to return the goods back to us).
For any other questions relating to our returns, money back guarntee, exchanges & cancellations policy please do not hesitate to contact us.